Posted Wednesday, November 9th, 2011 at 9:10 pm
Check out the star-studded line-up at the Chicago Theater for Chicago Live!
- Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams (David Haugh interview)
- WGN-TV chief meteorologist Tom Skilling with WGN Radio personality Garry Meier (Rick Kogan interview)
- A conversation with Chicago cheftestants Sarah Grueneberg and Chuy Valencia from Bravo’s “Top Chef: Texas” (Kevin Pang interview)
- Actress and star of Broadway in Chicago’s Ann: An Affectionate Portrait of Ann Richards Holland Taylor (Chris Jones interview)
- Slam poet, educator and Louder Than a Bomb founder Kevin Coval
- Chicago rock duo White Mystery (performance and Greg Kot interview)
- Architect and PechaKucha Night Chicago co-host Peter Exley (Melissa Harris interview)
- Chicago Live! Almanac
- Comedy from The Second City
By submitting a comment here you grant White Mystery a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate or irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin's discretion.