MISS ALEX WHITE’S GUIDE TO TUCSON
Posted Monday, January 5th, 2015 at 4:20 am
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tucson (MOMA) awesome contemporary art museum near downtown located in a renovated firehouse. Ask for Jocko, and tell him Miss Alex White sent you! http://www.moca-tucson.org
- Hotel Congress definitely a cool place to catch bands, eat dinner, or stay overnight in a quaint, historic, incredibly haunted room. http://hotelcongress.com/
- Colonial Frontiers my cousin’s warehouse contains architectural antiquities from all around the world— like giant doors from Burma, pottery from Guinea, and Indian jewelry. Again, tell ’em Alex White sent you and explore the whole block for more unique shopping. http://www.colonialfrontiers.com/
- Pappoule’s authentic Greek food made by Chicagoans in the great desert— it’s a free standing restaurant near the Foothills Mall. Try the gyros, Greek salad, baklava, and put a lemon wedge in your fountain coke. http://www.pappoules.com/
- Penca this is a friend’s restaurant downtown— imagine Longman & Eagle blended with Tucson cowboy Mexican cuisine. Great cocktails and a modern twist on tacos for dinner, with a very cool interior. http://www.pencarestaurante.com/
Comment below with your recommendations!
By submitting a comment here you grant White Mystery a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate or irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin's discretion.